- Keith J. Alexander, MD
- Gregory V. Osetinsky, MD, FACS
- K.V. "Tad" Hughes lll, MD, FACS
- Alberto N. Laureano, MD
- Ray M. Van Metre, MD
Doctors of Audiology
Kentucky Ear, Nose and Throat has been a leader in ENT care providing quality care to Central Kentucky since 1990.
In December of 2012, we became members of Lexington Clinic’s Associate Physician Network. This association will provide improved patient care, infrastructure and connectivity among providers, which will best position us to meet and exceed the challenges of a changing healthcare system.
Our patient-focused mission is to provide compassionate, comprehensive ear nose and throat care to both pediatric and adult patients, from diagnosis, to treatment, to recovery.
In addition to the quality care, we strive to offer convenience by meeting all of your ENT needs at one or more of our offices. Experience the Kentucky Ear, Nose and Throat difference.
• General and pediatric ENT disorders
• Sinus and allergy problems
• Thyroid and salivary gland disorders
• Balance assessment
• Otoacoustic emission testing
• Auditory brainstem response testing
• Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
• Functional and cosmetic nasal surgery, including rhinoplasty
• Nose and throat disorders
• Voice problems
• Audiologic evaluations
• Hearing aid store on premise